Chrome extensions are workflow saviors. They are easy to add to your browser and get help with so many task from designing and copy writing to research and selling.
Chrome extensions get installed on to your browser and can make your web experience so much better.
Here are the most useful and productivity enhancing Chrome extensions I use.
Record your screen and camera with one click. Share that content in an instant with a link. Loom is one of my favorite screen recording tools.
- Recording up to 5 minutes with free account
- Paid plan is not expensive
- You can use your camera while recording
- Very easy to share and store your videos
With Loom you can record your screen and instantly get a link to share with anyone. It’s a very fast and easiest way to screen capture.
ScribeHow auto-generate step-by-step guides, just by clicking record.
Save 20+ hours a month with instant process documentation, complete with text and screenshots.
All you have to do is click “record” and go through the process you want to share.
Scribe monitors your clicks and keystrokes to instantly create your guide. Answer questions, build SOPs and train teammates FAST.
- Save time: Document your processes 15x faster. No more writing steps or uploading screenshots.
- Spread knowledge: Find answers to your questions 67% faster.
- Increase success: Boost your team’s productivity by 25%.
Grammarly offers real-time suggestions to help you write your best online, no matter what you’re working on in your browser.
It provides comprehensive feedback on spelling, grammar, punctuation, clarity, and writing style.
It’s a tool that helps you write with confidence, find the best words to express yourself, and communicate your ideas with ease.
4) Headline studio
Headline Studio provides you with actionable suggestions that tell you exactly how to improve your headlines.
- score your headlines instantly
- improve your headlines with suggestions
- break through writing blocks with word banks
5) Power Thesaurus
Find synonyms for any words as you write your content. Great for sparking creativity in your copy writing.
- replace powerless language
- find synonyms to words in your copy or writing
- great at finding attention grabbing words for your headline
- A must have for anyone that writes copy
A simple yet great tool for capturing a full web page in a single image.
- get a screenshot full web pages
- creates PNG, JPEG, or various PDF options to download
- super fast and easy to use
6) Color Zilla
SImple tool for working woth web colors when you are desiging content.
- Eyedropper - get the color of any pixel on the page
- Advanced Color Picker (similar to Photoshop's)
- Gradient Generator
- Webpage Color Analyzer - get a color palette for any site
7) Fonts Ninja
• discover fonts on any website • inspect fonts to see size, letter spacing, line height, and color • try fonts in different applications
10) Mail tracker
Find email addresses from anywhere on the web, with just one click. Hunter for Chrome lets you find immediately who to contact when you visit a website.
- lookup email addresses of people on the site you’re visiting
- track your email opens right from Gmail
- find authors within the website you’re on
11) Responsive Viewer
- shows multiple sized screens at once
- Great for design testing and bug finding •
- Really helpful if you design funnels, websites or landing pages
Create short, powerful links and QR Codes and share them with the world.
- Shorten links with one click
- Customize for click-worthy links
- Generate QR Codes Create
- paid plan allows you to add your own domain
Hope you found some value in these 12 Chrome Extensions.
Let me know if you have any others you use that you think should be on this list.