Monday, February 13, 2023
According to a Deloitte study, a mere 13% of the US workforce is passionate about their jobs.
This is a concerning figure, as it indicates that a significant majority of people are not fully engaged and fulfilled by the work they do.
This lack of passion can result in feelings of boredom, dissatisfaction, and unfulfillment, which can ultimately lead to a sense of purposelessness and even depression.
Passion is the intense enthusiasm or excitement one feels towards a particular activity or pursuit. It is something that one would love to do constantly, even if they weren't paid for it.
Discovering your passion is important because it can lead to a more fulfilling and satisfying life, as well as potentially leading to a career that you love and are excited to wake up for every day.
To help you find your passion, here are 20 questions to consider.
Writing your responses down in a journal can help you to explore your answers more fully and get to the root of what you are truly passionate about.
The way to get the most out of this is to write this in a journal.
1) What excites you right now?
2) What is so exciting that would make you drive through a wall to get it?
3) What bores you?
4) What is the thing or things I've always wanted to do?
5) What don't you want to do?
6) What are you do that causes you to forget to eat?
7) What have you been interested in since childhood?
8) What are you willing to do for no money?
9) What would you like to do for a lot of money?
10) If money had nothing to do with your life what would you do with it?
11) What amount of money would give me the security that I would need?
12) What amount of money would you need to have complete and total Financial Freedom?
13) What amount of money would you need to have choices in your life?
14) What amount of money would you need to make other people's lives different and better?
15) What can you do better than anyone
16) What are some of your native skills
17) What have you always been good at
18) What have you always being bad at
19) What skills do you have that you ignore
20) What is so exciting that would make you drive through a wall to get it
It may take some time to get through all of the questions.
Writing your responses down will help you really get to the root of what your passionate about and how to move to the next step.