A Deloitte(big fancy consulting firm) study found that only 13% of the US workforce is passionate about their jobs.
Not good. People are bored and unfulfilled doing stuff they hate.
That sucks. Let's change it.
What are passions and why should you find it?
When you are passionate about something you have strong feelings of enthusiasm or excitement about it. Passions are often something you would love to do constantly.
You would do it for free if given the chance.
So how to we narrow this down so you can find a more specific passion you can turn into a business that you love to get up everyday to work on.
Here are 20 Questions to help you find your passion
The way to get the most out of this is to write this in a journal.
1) What excites you right now?
2) What is so exciting that would make you drive through a wall to get it?
3) What bores you?
4) What is the thing or things I've always wanted to do?
5) What don't you want to do?
6) What are you do that causes you to forget to eat?
7) What have you been interested in since childhood?
8) What are you willing to do for no money?
9) What would you like to do for a lot of money?
10) If money had nothing to do with your life what would you do with it?
11) What amount of money would give me the security that I would need?
12) What amount of money would you need to have complete and total Financial Freedom?
13) What amount of money would you need to have choices in your life?
14) What amount of money would you need to make other people's lives different and better?
15) What can you do better than anyone
16) What are some of your native skills
17) What have you always been good at
18) What have you always being bad at
19) What skills do you have that you ignore
20) What is so exciting that would make you drive through a wall to get it
It may take some time to get through all of the questions.
Writing your responses down will help you really get to the root of what your passionate about and how to move to the next step.